Thursday, May 17

Blogger ate my post

Blogger ate my post yesterday -- twice -- and I'm running around getting ready for a trip today. I am bringing my ancient laptop with me and am planning to update from the road... but if not, I'll be back Tuesday, with a report on my first delivery from Coastal Fields.

I am following through with the initial stages of the CitizenRE ReNU program. There are still lots of hurdles, but I think it makes sense for me, right now, to lease a system instead of buying one. More on that later.

Have a great weekend and if I don't post before then, see you Tuesday!

2 comments:

monkey said...

travel safe captain :)
look forwards to the stories :)

P~ said...

Good Luck, Have Fun!

Unbox Videos

Welcome

NotSoBigLiving is the story of a woman inspired by Sarah Susanka, Bill McKibben, Airstreams, Tumbleweed houses, Mennonites, Jimmy Carter, hippies, survivalists, Anasazi, Pema Chodron and Joko Beck, Scott Peck, Buckminster Fuller, and Al Gore to see what she can do to reduce her carbon footprint in her mid-80's suburban townhome. Strategies include roommates, alternative travel, organic eating, planting a victory garden, mindfulness, and a belly full of laughter.